Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dolphins Attractions

Well ... last week, me and my family watched the dolphins attractions. Actually my son is invited to watch but I so enjoy .. he .. he .. he

This attraction is located at Alun-alun Utara Keraton Surakarta and Sekaten coincidence, too. So pretty hectic.....

Dolphins attractions have often held in Solo, but I had a wattch just this time and that's because my son was forced.

That day, the Solo does not rain so that the attraction is very much like to watch ... even to get a VIP
tickets also have to queue as well as the non-VIP

I had to queue for nearly 30 minutes and the sun is very hot. But I'm glad because that same boat too much. He ... he ... he ...

The show runs for 1 hour and on that occasion I was compelled to photograph my son with the dolphins.

Cheap Entertainment but fun....we don't need
expensive entertainment that important we are pleased

0 comments: